It’s called ‘August’s Special Days Activity Companion’!
Fran and I have teamed up to offer ideas and activities for parents, educators, families, event planners, babysitters, libraries, recreational leaders, club leaders, and anyone who plans monthly activities! This Activity Companion demonstrates what fun and how educational the Special Days list can be!
This collection has 100 ideas and activities and is suitable for all grade levels and ages, and covers a variety of subjects and diverse topics for every day in August!
About the August’s Special Days Activity Companion:
- It has been written and developed by Fran Wisniewski and Betty Jo Hendrickson.
- Has 100 easy to use ideas/activities!
- It’s 23 pages long and printer friendly.
- Offers safe external resource pages for extended information, research, and learning!
- Is an Instant Digital Download: 1 PDF
- Contains Family friendly activities.
- Has a printable recipe and craft section.
I hope you’ll take the time to check it out.
The regular price of this publication is $10, but if you use the special coupon code provided, you’ll get $3 off! It only lasts until Tuesday June 27, 2017 so make sure you take advantage!
This is the coupon code: AUGDIS1
Click here or the link below to go to the store and get your copy today!
The publication release is perfect timing for those of us who are starting to lesson plan for the upcoming school year!
September’s Special Days Activity Companion is currently in the works and will be available in July!