Still Learning Something New got an award! Wow and thanks, http://homeschoolcrafts.wordpress.com/!
In order to accept this flattering award, I am supposed to tell seven things about myself.
- I am thrilled when I get to advise a new homeschool mom!
- My house is never really clean.
- If given a music choice, I pick Christian Rock nearly every time.
- I stay behind my computer screen for hours and hours most days.
- I’m totally amazed that people read my posts.
- If researching was a talent, it would be mine.
- I think babies are the most wonderful of all people.
The best part of getting the Best Moment Award is getting to give it to bloggers that I think deserve to have one. Here’s my list of nominations.
i Christian blogs hope, encouragement, music, and poetry @ http://steverebus.com/
I love the beautiful printables that are willingly shared @ http://practicalpages.wordpress.com/
A perfect mix of Scripture and astronomy lessons @ http://godmadeknown.wordpress.com/
Wonderful stories with a wonderful message @ http://especiallymade.wordpress.com/
Thank you again, Homeschool Crafts!