Especially Made has sweetened up my week. She nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award! She writes one of my favorite blogs and I’m thrilled to get this from her!
In order for me to receive it, I must follow some rules. Here’s some sweet music to listen to while you read.
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS: (and my answers)
1. Cookies or Cake? If I must choose, then cookies it is.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Coconut Meringue Pie
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? When I’m awake.
5. Sweet Nick Name? Momma
Here’s my “Baker’s Dozen” of sweet bloggers who inspire me (in no particular order):
http://leadthechurch.com/ (this guy used to be my pastor)
Thank you Especially Made for the sweet award!